Nov 25, 2019
This month's neurotech industry podcast features some highlights
from the 2019 Neurotech Leaders Forum that took place November 4-5,
2019 In San Francisco. This is a two -day event focusing on the
opportunities, trends and entrepreneur ventures in the industry.
Here's what is featured:
- The Neurotech Reports roundtable was a lightning round session
of topics with commentary and input from the editorial team. Topics
- How should the industry respond to negative press?
- How to ensure reimbursement for new neurotech devices?
- What are some lessons learned from the opioid crisis?
- Featuring the winners of the 2019 Gold Electrode awards. These
are people and ventures that have made a significant contribution
to the industry and those to watch in the future. The awards are
given in 5 categories. Plus, this year the coveted Lifetime
Achievement award was given to Elliott Krames.